Tuesday 24 January 2012

glued

that moment when u wanna say something but u dont have the guts to do so. i hate that! i hate myself. im such a loser! kamon. that wont do any good Aishah. just go straight to the point. tell that person about your feeling.

nahh i just cant. ;/ i have my own reasons why im acting this way. past experience created a hall in me to not to easily fall for all those crap. and it's been two years since the accident happened. im so proud of myself for not letting myself involves in any, u know 'that kind of shit' *i cant even spell that word for god sake. thanks to my ex* 


but then suddenly things change rapidly. 

FFFFFFFFFFFFF im not supposed to be in this kind of situation! now i dont know how to control myself. what happened to you Aishah?? if only i had super power to check your true intention for treating me that way. IF ONLY! whatever it is i believe in karma. arghhhhh why is it so hard for me to believe u?? why is it so hard for me to trust u?? can u pls show more efforts so that i can bring myself far away from this situation? will u dude? 

ok no response. down down down. bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment