Saturday 31 December 2011

final

5 days away
aaaaa i'm so not ready to see u dear exam!

today, 31st Dec 2011.
nothing special about this date but i wonder why some people are so busy bragging about this & that about this date.
one main reason myb because we are growing older 1 year ahead.
yeah today is my last TEEN year!
i'm turning 20 tomorrow.
DOWN!

there's no solid reason why i wrote this post. Insomnia might be the best reason why I'm still wide awake, busy updating my blog infront of the pc at 3AM like i got nothing better to do. study lah makcik!

5 days in a row without proper sleep.
10 middle fingers for u dear Mr. Insomnia! 

last,
DEAR MR INSOMNIA, WILL U DIVORCE ME??
u're so not invited in my life ok. 
my bed misses me so much but nothing goes right when u're around.
again,
10 middle fingers for u.

bai


No comments:

Post a Comment